Employers’ Reference Number (ERN) or PAYE Number

When you take out Employers’ Liability insurance with us you will be asked for an employers’ reference number (ERN) or PAYE number. It is a legal obligation to provide this to your insurers, but what is it and why do you need one?

More information can be found in the ELTO Employers Guide